Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Link Love

From time to time, I'd like to share posts from other bloggers that I find interesting, inspiring, or what-have-you.

I thought about making Link Love something I do every week on the same day, but I'm not going to commit to that, because then if I missed a week it would stress me out. And stress is an enemy of an endo sufferer.

This space is supposed to be a source of information and inspiration for you and a bit cathartic for me, so I don't want to go and mess that up with a set schedule. Still, on occasion I'll throw a few links your way in case you're so inclined to explore them.

Here's what resonated with me today ... 

Endometriosis and learning your levels of pain - from EndoHope

Coming Out of the Disease Closet - The Challenges of a Chronic Illness - from Hormones Matter

And a little bit of yummy ... Vegan, gluten-free apple tart (it looks absolutely divine) - from A House in the Hills

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment